Thursday, March 31, 2011

Take a seat, take your life, and plan it out in black and white

Midterms and deadlines. The bane of bane of existence for both me and every other individual who has the UNREQUITED HONOR of being left to fend for themselves in the monstrous abyss that is the public school system. And now, in grade 12, this abyss seems to have reached ann all time low.

Alongside having to have been exposed to Twilight and its various forms of stupidity via obsessed fans on a daily basis (high school is such a wonderful place), I have  indeed been forced to pull up my proverbial socks in order to be accepted into university. That's right. University.

Of course (of course), I have already been accepted, but still... I kind of wanna keep that. Which means I actually have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment