Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Could a Body Close the Mind Out and Stitch a Seam Across the Eye?

A Dozen Writing Tips

This is stupid. Helpful, yes, but stupid. Assignment done.

I have effectively managed to put this off for a whole two days. But now, its crunch time, I guess, and I'm writing this from the school library the day in which this post is due. Yes, boys and girls, this blog is the product of a JOURNALISM CLASS. Cue ominous "dun, dun, dun!"

So, up until the day that I am no longer bound by the requirements of said course... This blog belongs to, well, me... But the flow of information is likely to be limited, and of a different ilk than the likes of which I would prefer...

Woohoo.

Goodbye.

P.S: If you would like a more in-depth explanation in regards to what it is, exactly, that I dislike about this particular assignment than what I would care to write here, please visit my friend Girl With One Eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment